Coordination of Japanese visits
Coordination of technical visits from Japan is my core competence. I know the Japanese guests’ expectations of Denmark and therefore have a good insight into what it takes to be successful. My integration in both Danish and Japanese culture as well as experience and contacts from previous visits counts a lot here.
In recent years, the Japanese have visited Denmark to learn from or research Danish knowledge or experiences. There are many areas that have attracted professional Japanese attention – elderly care, renewable energy, agriculture, digitization, urban planning / development, design, architecture, etc.
Technical visits are most often ordered by Japanese customers – media companies, municipalities or think tanks and should therefore not be described in depth here, where I write for Danish customers. Still, I think it’s important to mention because experience with technical visits is important when receiving customers from Japan.
Before the Covid-19 pandemic, I took care of visits by Japanese business associates at the request of Danish interest organizations and companies.
Examples of Japanese delegations to Denmark
- Geno International Kindergarten Training https://www.denmark-childcare.com/
- Toyo Eiwa Jogakuin University Scandinavian Early Childhood Education and Training
- Stengård Skole Junior High School Exchange Program (Visit Taito Ward)
- Okinawa Prefecture Living Welfare Department
- Andersen Group employee training
- System Environment Research Institute
- Saito Advertising Planning Office
- Dentsu Inc. Biomedical related inspection
- Eco conscious
- Mie Industrial Support Center
- Kitakyushu City University
- Hiroshima Funairiminami High School, etc.