- Born in Hiroshima.
- B.A. in English Literature, Ferris Women’s College, Yokohama, Japan
- Secretary at Sandoz Pharmacuticals (now Novartis Pharma)
- 1 year Rotary scolarship at Sussex University, UK
- Secretary at Deutsche Bank, Tokyo
- Sales employee Royal Copenhagen, Copenhagen
- Secretary at the Royal Danish Embassy,
- Freelance translator residing in Seoul, South Korea
- Established YSP Communication ApS 2014
Yukiko is the perfect translator: precise, punctual, and perfectionistic. We – at Innovation Lab Asia – have had the pleasure of working with Yukiko for more than a year. She has translated all our newsletters, reports and website from English to Japanese – see everything here: www.innovationlabasia.dk. Most often the content has been complex, saturated with technical terms and that very special jargon that characterizes the tech startup ecosystem. According to the Japanese speaking team members, Yukiko hits the lingo right on the nail. I can only give her my warmest recommendation.