- Do you need a Japanese translation from Danish / English to Japanese?
- Do you want to be sure of loyal reproduction of your source text?
- Do you want a guarantee of confidentiality?
- Do you want to guarantee that you do not lose a lot of money due to a translation error?
- Do you appreciate exquisite personal service?
- Is the translation urgent?
I am an experienced translator in Japanese, and and translate many different texts. Examples of translations are as follows:
- Legal texts
- Annual reports
- Company announcements
- Customer letters
- Instructions for use
- Product specifications
Books / magazines
Novels (A house of hell by Lars Kjædegaard, Two days in July by Stig Dalager)
Biographies (Kay Bojesen)
Nordic Courier (Aller Media for the Japanese market)
You may already have a translation that you would like to have proofread. I can do that too. When you contact me, we agree on how much you want to be involved in the process, and you brief me on who your target audience is, what the text is to be used for, and so on. You do not pay extra for the initial briefing and my subsequent thorough research.